ECS NEPAL is recognized as the most well read and admired culture and lifestyle magazine in Nepal. A pioneering magazine of its genre in Nepal, it explores and discovers unique Nepali culture and heritagestories, always presenting the country and its people in a positive way. The magazine celebrates and promotes The Nepali Way.
- To highlight Nepal’s rich culture and heritage
- To promote Nepal’s art, architecture, crafts and cultural lifestyle
- To showcase Nepal’s diverse and attractive destinations
WE ARE RECOGNIZED FOR
Informative and in-depth features
High quality production
- Culture and Heritage
- People and Places
- Travel and Architecture
- Art and Craft
- Other associated subjects
- All discerning Nepalis including professionals, businessmen/women, students, etc.
- Expatriates and tourists
- Foreign missions, INGOs, star hotels, travel agencies, art galleries, etc.
- 20,000 copies with the readership of approximately 80,000.